Follow me on my adventures through worlds of colors, light, and form. On this personal Blog you will find works in progress, demos, and other things related to my arts and projects.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Man's Best Friend

Hello and welcome back to my Blog, sorry things have been a little quiet, but I've been busy trying to get my web presence in order. It has been about a week since I last drew/painted anything, so I forced myself to get some work done last night. I know I love seeing other artists work, so I thought it would be fun to share some work in progress pictures. The pictures were taken with my cellphone, so they are not the greatest quality, but I hope you still enjoy them. For the last imaged I used a scanner, therefore it looks pretty much like the original painting. Hey, feel free to leave comments behind, I'm hoping to get some discussions going around here, and I would look pretty weird talking to myself ;)










3 comments:

madainn said...

It's great to see your process with watercolors! I'm excited for the posts to come!

Dacosta! said...

Love this new direction your going.

Lou Pimentel said...

Thank you Julia and Dacosta!